Who we are
Our website address is: https://oncomed-solutions.com
Purpose of the data protection statement
This data protection statement relates to the handling of personal data of individuals for the purpose of the DSG [Data Protection Act] of customers and other interested persons by OncoMed-Solutions GmbH, Fällmisstr.12, 8832 Wilen, Switzerland, (hereinafter “OncoMed”, “we” or “us”).
Please note that this data protection statement may be subject to change. If changes are intended, we will inform you accordingly in each case.
Basis of data processing
We process personal data based on different bases:
- On the basis of incoming or initiated contractual relationships;
- If necessary for the protection of legitimate interests of OncoMed;
- To fulfil legal obligations; as well as
- Where appropriate, on the basis of consent.
Purposes of the data processing
OncoMed processes personal data of private persons concerned (the “persons concerned”) for the following purposes:
- For contract initiation, in particular for quotation and negotiation purposes;
- For the fulfilment of contractual obligations as well as for the use of contractual rights from concluded contracts, in particular for the shipment of ordered products, for the processing of customer inquiries, for collection purposes, etc.;
- For correspondence relating to contractual relationships or on the initiative of the persons concerned;
- As part of applications for online advertised bodies to carry out recruiting processes;
- For accounting and archiving as well as for the fulfilment of legal requirements;
- To operate the OncoMed website;
- For advertising purposes and marketing measures, in particular for newsletter distribution, whereby a separate consent may be obtained in accordance with applicable laws.
Rights of the persons concerned
In connection with the processing of personal data, the persons concerned below are entitled by law to the following rights. Please note that their existence and scope may vary depending on specific applicable data protection legislation:
- Information: Persons concerned have the right to learn from OncoMed whether and/or which personal data is being processed by them. For this purpose, requests for information may be made.
- Correction: If personal data are incorrect, the persons concerned have a legal right to correction.
- Objection: If the processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interests of OncoMed, the persons concerned may object to the processing of their personal data. This shall only apply if they are in such a special situation that their personal interest precludes the processing of their personal data. Here too, compelling, overriding reasons for OncoMed remain reserved. Please also note that persons concerned may object to the use of their personal data for direct mail. Processing based on other reasons is unaffected by objections.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of the personal data is based on the consent of the persons concerned, the person concerned may withdraw that consent. Processing based on other grounds remains unaffected by revocation of consent. The revocation only applies to the future.
- Restriction: Under certain conditions, the person concerned may demand the restriction of the processing of his personal data. This takes place, for example, if the accuracy of the data is doubted. Please keep in mind that this may limit or even make impossible the provision of services by OncoMed.
- Data portability: Depending on the applicable data protection law, the personal data provided to us by the person concerned may be reclaimed in a common and machine-readable format and – subject to significant conflicting interests – reused.
- Deletion: The person concerned has a legal right to delete his personal data, if they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or in case of justified objection. In any case, the use for legal reasons as well as the assertion, exercise and defence of legal claims remains reserved.
- Complaints: We also inform you that, depending on the applicable data protection law, persons concerned may have a legal right of appeal to their data protection authority if they disagree with the handling of their personal data.
What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies are very small text documents or pieces of code that often contain a unique identification code. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your computer or mobile device for permission to save this file on your computer or mobile device and gain access to information. Information collected through cookies and similar technologies may include the date and time of the visit and how you use a particular website or mobile application.
Cookies make sure that during your visit of our online shop you remain logged in, all items remain stored in your shopping cart, you can shop safely and the website keeps running smoothly. The cookies also ensure that we can see how our website is used and how we can improve it. Furthermore, depending on your preferences our own cookies may be used to present you with targeted advertisements that match your personal interests.
Place of the data processing
Data processing by OncoMed generally takes place in Switzerland or in the country of the OncoMed branch/subsidiary responsible for the matter. In addition, a disclosure of personal data abroad is possible. The announcement is made in countries that have an equivalent level of data protection or in the application of appropriate data protection guarantees or in the light of the consent of the person concerned.
We are available if you have any questions.
Duration of storage of personal data
Personal data of the persons concerned are kept for as long as is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose of processing or as long as OncoMed has a legitimate interest in doing so. In particular, legally stipulated retention periods are also decisive for the storage of relevant business documents.
Cookies, Google Analytics and plugins
For inquiries in connection with the processing of personal data as well as for the exercise of claims, we are gladly available to the persons concerned at email@example.com. We endeavour to process incoming requests in a timely manner.